英文字幕:YouTubeLearn
中文字幕:YouTubeLearn
校稿 :YouTubeLearn

Jeremy, how has NBA changed you? Hmm…
書豪,NBA如何改變了你?嗯…

If you want, I can just take a picture with you.
如果妳想,我可以就跟妳拍張照。

I don’t take pictures with strangers.
我不和陌生人拍照的。

Dude, not everyone wants to take a picture with you.
老兄,不是每個人都想跟你拍照的。

What?
啥?

You’ve changed, bro.
你變了,老兄。

Bumpiest flight ever! Ugh!
有史以來最顛簸的一次飛行!呃!

Uh, I just set your bed right here.
呃,我才剛把你的床鋪在這。

Is it cool if I just stay right here?
如果我就躺在這裡可以嗎?

What? You take off the couch now?
啥?你現在不睡沙發了嗎?

Actually guest…actually guest bed.
事實上是客…事實上是客床。

You’ve changed, bro.
你變了,老兄。

Dude, where is this guy?
老兄,這傢伙在哪?

Sorry, guys. Sorry I’m late.
不好意思,各位。抱歉我遲到了。

Start power, go!
啟動了,go!

Did you practice at all this week?
你這禮拜到底有沒有練習?

I just came off from four-game road trip.
我才剛從接連四場的客場之旅回來。

Is this a game to you?
這對你來說是個遊戲嗎?

You’ve changed, bro.
你變了,老兄。

So I just watched the Rockets lose to the Spurs, again!
我才看到火箭輸給馬刺,又輸!

And Jeremy had twelve turnovers, again!
書豪有十二次失誤,又來!

And he gave up forty points to Tony Parker, again!
他讓Tony Parker得了四十分,又一次!

So basically I’m still a little frustrated right now, so I’m gonna give him a call,
所以基本上我現在還有一點點不爽,所以我要打給他,

and give him some basketball tips, because clearly he needs them.
然後教他一點籃球的秘訣,因為顯然他需要它們。

Hello?
喂?

Woah! Could you sound any less excited?
哇!你可以再沒精神一點啊!

What?
啥?

You know what, man, forget it! I was gonna call you to give you basketball tips to help on your career, and you’re gonna treat me like this?
你知道嗎,老兄,算了!我要打給你教你一些籃球的秘訣來幫助你的事業,然後你要像這樣對我?

You’ve changed, bro.
你變了,老兄。

Right. Hello?
是。喂?

J, you’re ready…you’re ready for the…
豪,你準備好…你準備好要…

What are you doing?
你在作啥?

I wanna try to make my own video. I have my own channel.
我想要試試拍我自己的影片。我有我自己的頻道。

You have your own channel now?
你現在有自己的頻道了?

So now you can’t do videos for me?
所以現在你不能幫我拍影片了?

Dawgs are loyal. You’re not my dawg right now. You’re not my dawg, dawg. Go work on your jump shot, man. Go work on your jump shot.
哥兒們是忠心的。你現在不是我的哥兒們了。你不是我的哥兒們,兄弟。去練你的跳投,老兄。去練你的跳投。

I’m…is something bothering you, like…how is your movie doing?
我…有事讓你煩心嗎,像是…你的影片作得怎樣?

What? What did you say? I’m trying to help you make videos and you’re gonna bring up something irrelevant.
啥?你說啥?我試著要幫你拍影片然後你提些毫不相干的事?

You’ve changed, bro.
你變了,老兄。

I’m upset with you.
我對你很失望。

Hey, Jeremy.
嘿,書豪。

You remember me?
你記得我嗎?

Ugh…
呃…

Ugh…Wang…Phil, Phil, Phil, Phil. We used to play in middle school together, remember?
呃…王…Phil、Phil、Phil、Phil。我們在中學曾一起玩,記得嗎?

Oh, probably like during recess or something…
喔,可能像在下課時間或什麼的…

Exactly, yeah, there’s a lot of fun back there, remember?
沒錯,對,過去有一堆有趣的事,記得嗎?

Dude, I still play on Sundays once in a while. We should work out together. I can help you out with like dribbling and the…the basketball.
老兄,我還是偶爾會在星期天打球。我們應該要一起練習。我可以幫你像是運球還有那…那籃球。

Oh, ya. I’m really sorry. I actually work out with somebody else now.
喔,對啊。我很抱歉。我現在其實和別人一起練習。

You know, I’ve gotten a lot better. You haven’t seen me play in a while. You know…
你知道,我變得強多了。你有一陣子沒看過我打了。你知道…

What’s up man. What’s up! How’re you doing? Good, you? Good, good!
你好嗎,老兄。你好嗎!你最近怎樣?很好,你呢?很好!

You’re ready to work out? Yeah, let’s do it. Let’s go.
你準備好要練習了嗎?好了,來吧。走吧。

You’re gonna ditch me for this grandpa?
你為了這老阿公要拋下我?

It’s Steve!
是Steve耶!

You’ve changed, bro.
你變了,老兄。

Grandpa? Take a hike!
老阿公?閃一邊去!

Really? You never use your left hand!
真的假的?你從不用你的左手!

You’ve changed, bro. You’ve changed, bro. You’ve changed, bro. You’ve changed, bro.
你變了老兄。你變了老兄。你變了老兄。你變了老兄。

Ya, I’ll be right there.
好,我馬上到。

See I haven’t changed. I still help my mom make dinner.
你看我沒變。我還是幫我媽準備晚餐。

Jeremy, salt.
書豪,鹽。

Ugh! Ugh, stop! At least in Chinese!
啊!啊,停啦!至少它是中文!

Ugh!
啊!

Dude, it’s a sharpie.
老兄,只是麥克筆耶。

It still hurts.
它還是會痛。

You’re ditching me for this grandpa?
你為了這老阿公要拋下我?

Grandpa? You better check your boy.
老阿公?你最好管管你的小弟。

Hahahahaha, he is not my boy! I’m so sorry. I didn’t write these lines!
哈哈哈哈哈,他不是我的小弟啦!我很抱歉。我沒有寫這些台詞!

Come on dude, just because you’re famous now on the Rockets… Oh, big deal. Look at me. I play for Houston.
拜託老兄,就因為你現在在火箭隊很出名…喔,了不起。看看我。我在休士頓火箭隊打球。

Oh, I handle the ball sometimes. You’ve changed, dude, so much changed!
喔,有時我控球。你變了老兄。變了好多!

What was that?
那是啥?

A shot of wheatgrass.
一小杯青草汁。

I’m out of here.
我要走了。

What was that?
那是啥?

A shot of wheatgrass.
一小杯青草汁。

I don’t even know him anymore.
我甚至不再認識他了。

Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.
不要被這世界同化,要讓上帝改造你們,更新你們的心思意念。

本文引用:http://blog.youtubelearn.com/youve-changed-bro/

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    超好玩網頁遊戲 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()